Testosterone hormone is essential to the human body. When the level of testosterone in the body is low, the chances of man’s death increase.
1. Stay trim- High levels of belly fats and obesity causes destruction to the testosterone. The study shows that obese teen boys have up to nearly 50 percent less testosterone in comparison to the similar category but non-obese. This is because fatty cells have more aromatase enzyme that performs the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
2. Have eight hours of sleep- Some study indicate that sleeping for only five hours every night for one week lowers the level of testosterone by about 15 percent. It is important to have sufficient sleep to boost testosterone level in the body.
3. Avoid statins and consume a lot of fish oil- Apart from satin drugs affecting mitochondria that are responsible for energy production, they can also reduce the level of testosterone in the body. It is important to know that cholesterol are building a block of steroid hormones. Taking a lot of fish oil reduces inflammation and also enhances the production of some healthy cholesterol.
4. Take a lot of vitamins- Vitamins are essential to the process of boosting testosterone level in the body. Vitamin E and A, minerals selenium and zinc are useful for the process of androgen production and even testicular function. The nutrients can be obtained from supplements or eating more carrots and kale to get vitamin A, shellfish for zinc and selenium, and sunflower seed to get vitamin E.
5. Get enough sun- Vitamin supplements usually increase the level of testosterone in a body. Vitamin D can also be obtained when exposed to sunlight. In the case where you are not sure about the level, it is important to get tested. Apart from taking supplements such as the best testosterone booster on the market, it is necessary to get 15 minutes of sunshine every day.
6. Relax- Stress lowers the level of testosterone hormone in the body. Relaxing is essential since it boosts parasympathetic nervous system. This stimulates the production of more hormones in the body.
In conclusion, the level of hormones in the body can increase when necessary steps are taken. The steps used should natural and should not interfere with the body function negatively.